You are attending a German course at the ActiLingua Academy in Vienna and are ready to share your impressions with the public? Then you are the person we are looking for!
It‘s that easy
We are looking for students who are eager to share their stories experiences online with pictures and videos. You have a rich vocabulary and creating creative posts and projects is one of your hobbies? Then take the chance and tell us about your time at the ActiLingua Academy in Vienna.
What should the report look like?
- The report should be at least one A4 page long
- In German or English
- Add some nice pictures (in good quality)
- Of course you can also add a video
- Font size: 12pt
What should you write about?
How did you prepare for your language trip to Vienna? Which questions did you have and which articles or posts were useful? So if you write a report about your experiences at the ActiLingua Academy, remember what might be interesting for other students who would like to attend a German course in Vienna in the future. Try to create a mix out of your personal experiences and helpful information.
Here are some suggestions
- The ActiLingua Academy – The school, the German courses, your learning progress etc.
- Vienna and the location of the school – Infrastructure, cityscape etc.
- ActiLingua leisure program – Excursions, pub evenings, waltz course, city walks etc.
- Top 10 of your favourite must-sees in Vienna
- Your cultural highlights – Reviews of films, theatre or musical pieces
- What do you associate with Vienna? – Typical Austrian experiences
- Your personal insider tips far away from touristic hotspots
Good work will be rewarded
We will publish the report under your name on our ActiLingua blog and share it on our Facebook page if it meets the above mentioned criteria. Each published report will be rewarded with €30,00.
You can’t wait to get your own report published? Then send us your story by email: email@example.com now. Please attach your photos as JPG or PNG files.